jueves, 21 de enero de 2010

My favorite actor

My favorite actor

Actually I have three favorite actors… Johnny Deep, Will Smith and Jim Carrey. They are different in many aspects but I’m a great fan of them.

First Johnny Deep, the first movie I saw of him was “Edward Siccorshands” I was really impressed with his performance and after that I enjoy every movie I see of him. Some aspects I like of him are all the gestures he makes and they way he moves, he is so crazy, this two things are the ones that makes me love his movies. Now I’m waiting to see him in “Alice in Wonderland” I’m sure it will be a great movie.

In second place we have Will Smith, he is a funny person and he makes good performances expressing the feelings he want to communicate. Another thing I like of him is that he takes care of his health by doing exercise. A movie I like a lot of him is “The pursuit of happiness" he was excellent when he expressed so much sadness and happiness.

Finally Jim Carrey, he is so funny! For me is one of the best comedians. Every comedy movie that I see of him makes me laugh so much and I have a good time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario